If you are wondering how to add visa Gift Card to PayPal, worry no more! As in this article we have resolve that challenge by explaining in details how to add Gift Card to PayPal.
How to Add Visa Gift Card to Paypal
Although you can add money to a PayPal account by transferring funds from a linked checking or savings account, using a Visa card through PayPal for a large business purchase requires a different set of steps.
When you use PayPal to make a purchase, you can select your card as the payment method without the seller of your goods seeing your Visa account information.
1. Access your PayPal account. On your homepage, click the “Profile” link and select “Update Card” from the drop-down menu.
2. To link your Visa card to your PayPal account, go to the “Debit and Credit Cards” screen and click the “Add a Card” button.
When the “Add Debit or Credit Card” screen appears, select “Visa” from the “Card Type” drop-down menu to reveal the data-entry fields for your card information.
Enter your card number, expiration date, and the three-digit verification code found on the back of your card.
3. Check that the billing address on your card matches the home address on your PayPal account.
If it differs, select the “Enter a new address as Billing Address” radio button and fill out the form fields that appear below it.
To finish the process, click the “Add Card” button. PayPal confirms the addition of your card to your account.
- Does Sheetz Take EBT
- Car Vacuum Near Me
- Who Buys Furniture
- Cheap Name Brand Shoes
- Low-Cost Vets Near Me
How to Verify Visa Gift Card to Paypal
1. Access your PayPal account. On the homepage, click the “Profile” link and select “My Money” from the drop-down menu.
Locate the Visa card you added to your account in the “My Profile” list of financial sources.
To access the “Debit and Credit Cards” screen for your Visa card, click the “Update” link next to the listing.
2. Click on the “Confirm My Card” and “Continue” links, or the “Link and Confirm My Card” and “Save and Continue” links, depending on which appears on the Visa card listing.
As part of the security verification process, PayPal will charge your Visa card $1.95 within a few days.
3. Locate the PayPal charge, as well as the four-digit code, on your Visa statement.
As soon as you find this information, whether on a printed or online statement, log into your PayPal account. Select “My Money” from the “Profile” menu.
4. Locate your Visa card in the list of financial sources in “My Profile” and click the “Update” button.
When the account page loads, click the “Enter PayPal Code” button and enter the code from your Visa card statement.
To finish the process, click the “Confirm Code” button.
When you link your bank account to your PayPal account, you can transfer money from your checking or savings account directly into your PayPal account.
When transferring funds, allow three to five business days for the funds to appear in your PayPal account.
Viewing your transaction history allows you to check the status of the transaction at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
If this article, How to Add Visa Gift Card to Paypal has been helpful, kindly share with family and friends.